Here we list, for our stockists information, what honeys we currently have available. This list will change throughout the year as different nectar sources come in to play and some varieties sell out until the next crop.
Please order at least 1 week ahead of your stock needs – this allows us to organise our free delivery runs to make best use of time and mileage during the busiest time of year for both bee management and sales….a delicate balance.
All honey is liquid when bottled – because our honey is raw, most batches will set over time. This is one of the hallmarks of good, natural honey.
Last updated 25th July 2021
- Soft Set
- Mid Summer
- Bean & Bramble
- Spring Blossom
- Summer Blossom
- Early Summer
- Borage cut comb surrounded by borage honey in 340g jars
- Cold Pressed Heather (225g jars, same price as standard stock)
- Buckwheat 250g (temporarily out of stock. Next batch being bottled late July)
- Sea Lavender 250g (now sold out until next harvest – should be available from beginning Sept)
- Late Summer (sold out)
- Cold Spun Ivy – 250g jars, same price as standard stock (sold out)
- Summer Meadow (sold out)
- Lime Tree (sold out)
- Woodland (sold out)
- Early Summer comb block (sold out)
- Ivy Comb bricks – set ivy honey in comb (sold out)
Please email email@example.com. Second best option is to phone either Hilary on 07973 745267 or Leigh on 07787 123327